I finally found the time to get this week’s grocery shopping done.
My trip to Fry’s was pretty successful. In addition to this week’s sale items and grocery essentials, I got the following for free:
- 3 – 6 oz. Yoplait Simplait (used $0.30/1 Yoplait Simplait)
- 2 – Seafood Snackers (used $0.50/1 Seafood Snackers may need to use Zip Code 77477)
- Gallon of Milk (combined sale with $2 on a $40 purchase* to cover cost)
- 6 oz. Stove Top Stuffing Mix (combined sale, $1/2 Stove Stop Stuffing, remainder covered by $2 on your $40 purchase*)
- 64 ct. Pampers Sensitive Wipes (combined sale, $0.50/1 Pampers Wipes 10/28/12 P&G Insert, remainder covered by $1 OYNO Catalina from last week’s purchases)
*Don’t forget to add those Fry’s Facebook eCoupons each week, they can really help cut the cost of those things we normally don’t have coupons for.
On my trip to Safeway I picked up the following free: 2 – 28 oz. Gain Dishwashing Liquid (combined sale* with $0.25/1 Gain Dishwashing liquid 10/28/12 P&G Insert)
*Safeway has the 28 oz. bottles of Gain on sale for $0.99 when you buy 3. With coupons, they are free.
Then I made my way to Bashas
I got the following free there:
- Gallon of Milk (Sale – buy 4 participating Kellogg’s cereal, get a gallon of milk free)
- Yakisoba noodles (used $0.50/1 Maruchan Yakisoba 10/14/12 insert)
Finally I picked up the mail and found a free DVD from Disney Movie Rewards:
Last but not least, we used our 25 Papa Points for a free large 3-topping pizza from Papa Johns: