American Consumer Opinion Panel
I decided to write this post to share one of the survey panels I signed up for and really enjoy. Unlike some survey companies that ask you questions for 10 minutes then screen you out, giving you nothing in return, American Consumer Opinion Panel has short screener surveys that give you points even when you are screened out. If you qualify for the survey, you are given additional points. You won’t get rich taking surveys, but it is nice to get a little extra money over time, and to try some new products now and then.
Membership is Free
- Membership in American Consumer Opinion® is free. You will never have to pay any money to be a member. Your participation in our surveys is the only “cost” of membership.
- As a panel member, you will typically participate in several surveys a year. The average survey will take 10 minutes or so to complete, and the questions are usually easy to answer.
- Panel members can expect to receive a “screener” (a short survey) every month or so.
Make Money Taking Surveys
- If you answer a screener (a short survey), you will receive 10 to 50 Points.
- If you participate in a long survey, you will always receive an incentive (Points, a free product to test, cash, a check, or a gift).
- Incentives range in value from 100 to 5,000 Points per survey or research project, depending upon the time it takes. A Point equals a penny.
If you are interested, you can sign up HERE.