Don’t forget to check out Fry’s new eCoupons. It looks like they have some pretty good ones. Some of my favorite are:
- Buy any One (1) TRESemme Shampoo or Conditioner, Get Second TRESemme Shampoo or Conditioner FREE (up to $4.99). (exp. 2/24)
- Save $1.00 on Cascade When you buy ONE Cascade Action Pacs (excludes trial/travel sizes) (exp. 3/2)
- Buy any 2 Large DIGIORNO® Pizzas, Get any 1 Large DIGIORNO® Pizza Free (up to $7.01). (exp. 2/9)
- Save $2.00 on Cheer When you buy ONE Cheer Detergent (excludes trial/travel size) (exp. 3/2)
- Save $3.00 on Tide When you buy ONE Tide Boost 15-37ct Duo Pac (excludes trial/travel size) (exp. 3/2)
- Buy any ONE (1) Men’s or Women’s CLEAR SCALP & HAIR THERAPY™ Shampoo or Conditioner Get Second Men’s or Women’s CLEAR SCALP & HAIR THERAPY™ Shampoo or Conditioner FREE (up to $6.99). (exp. 2/24)
- Save $3.00 on Finish when you buy ONE (1) Finish Powerball 85 CT OR Gelpac 85 CT OR Quantum 60 CT MEGA Pack. (exp. 3/30)
- Save $1.50 on ALPO® on twelve (12) single cans of ALPO® Dog Food (exp 4/30) – This one will pair well will the current Catalina on Alpo Canned Dog Food.
When loading eCoupons on your card, keep in mind that they are Manufacturer Coupons and cannot be combined with a paper coupon. Also important to keep in mind that Fry’s will not make them $1, they will only come off at face value. For this reason, I generally do not load any coupon that is less than $1.