Today I discovered a new opportunity to earn money back on grocery purchases. This one does NOT require a Smartphone. If you DO have a Smartphone, they have apps for the iPhone and Android.
It’s similar to Ibotta, in that you get offers and submit your receipts after shopping. With Checkout 51, once you reach $20 in your account, you can cash out and they will mail you a check.
If you do not have a Smartphone you will need to take pictures of your receipt and upload them on the Checkout51 website.
I signed up for the first time earlier today and I got an offer for $2 when I submit my first receipt of $20 or more.
A couple of things to keep in mind when using Checkout 51:
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone, and expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM. You MUST submit the receipts for offers while they are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Be sure to check offers immediately prior to going shopping and submit your receipts right after shopping to avoid missing out on an offer.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- Cash back will only be given for specific products listed, so be sure to read the details of the offer carefully.
- We are permitted to use Checkout 51 with other coupons and discounts, unless otherwise stated.